PSD Supply and maintain our fleet of commercial vehicles, The service provided by PSD is always exemplary, professional and courteous and we would not hesitate to recommend PSD to anybody, private or corporate.
We have been dealing with PSD for 5 years now and have always found the service provided to be nothing short of excellent. Nothing and no request is too much trouble for them. PSD stand by their business ethos of putting the customer’s needs first, which is both professionally appreciated and personally refreshing. The convenience of dropping a vehicle off for service and collecting a hire vehicle at the same time is great and saves our company much in terms of both money, inconvenience and time.
not knowing what vehicle i required for my house move the staff at PSD were very helpful and knowledgeable.They gave me the perfect vehicle which made my house move go a lot smoother than i thought possible,thank you for your help,i will definitley recommend you.
mr James fairhurst - st helens
- Tony,Shaun,and all at PSD,as you will know Jo and i booked a "mini" holiday with the grand kids,and so, ordered a minibus.At the very last moment,the insurance company withdrew,leaving Jo and I with a very large bill £540.00 for the cottage alone.Shaun worked very hard,even after hours to "save the day" for the kids,he succeeded.All the above only serves to reinforce the view i have had of PSD for 23 years,an incredibly good company,diligent and very hard working.We sterling services have 14 vehicles,mostly bought from PSD,and all serviced and maintained by them,we truly would be in a mess without them.They really are a pleasure to work and do business with,so thanks for 23 years and mostly thanks for saving the weekend,Stephen,Jo,for sterling services.
sterling services - st helens
I was very pleased to hear from PSD after my initial equirylast week and what you offered us in the way of a deal. I would like to thank you for as you know Transport is the hardest thing to organise and half the battle on a big trip like this'
I will pass on all your details and how helpful your company is to the other units of the cadet corp
Richard Hoey (Sea Cadet Corps) - Ireland
Thanks for all you help and understanding during my recent house move. It was nice to deal with a company, who are flexible and accommodating. My date for the move changed three times and this was no problem to you. Well, as you know, we are now moved in to our new accommodation. All’s well that ends well, thanks to you!
Mr. Clarke - Haydock, Lancashire
This is just a little note to say ‘thanks’ for all your help following my recent mishap with my car. Not only did you do excellent repair work to my car but you also hired me a car for a couple of days whilst the work was being done. I hardly experienced any interruptions to my daily routine at all. Thanks again for being so helpful.
Miss Hampson - St. Helens, Warrington
- Driver Must be over 25 yrs / 30yrs for minibuses etc
- New type Driving licence 2 parts
- Driver must have had a driving license for over 2 years
- Old licence must be supported by photo ID
- 2 recent utility bills to the same address, no more than 2 months old
- Points on licence may prevent a hire taking place, please call to enquire